Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Julie 1 and 2

This is the first time I have been at KAGS when they had Julie as their model.

I thoroughly enjoyed drawing Julie as she moved through the gesture poses with a wide variety of different and interesting positions.

I have a number of sketches of her that I still have to complete and will post them at a later date.


Julie 1

In the future I will probably develop this drawing of Julie into a larger painting.

I like the pose and think it has a lot of possibilities and could easily end up as a very nice beach scene.

The pictures shown here are all 9" x 12” original graphite pencil drawings and are available matted and shrink wrapped for $50.00 each.

Julie 2

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and look at the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment