Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jeremy 1 and 2

The one minute gesture drawings are an excellent warm up exercise as they force you to capture the pose as quickly as possible.

It is with the ten minute pose that you have the time to develop more of the details than the gesture drawings. I usually like to block in the basic shape and then develop the muscle structure.


Jeremy 1

These are a couple of ten minute sketches I did during a life drawing class at KAGS.

Sometime I concentrate on a small area and end up with just a part of the body where I liked the way the light and shadow played over it.

In the New Year I am going to have to spend more time in the life drawing class because I certainly can see that I need the practice.

The pictures shown here are all 9" x 12” original graphite pencil drawings and are available matted and shrink wrapped for $50.00 each.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and enjoy the artwork.

Jeremy 2

No comments:

Post a Comment